Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter Fun

We had a wonderful Easter spending lots of time with family. We celebrated with my family Sunday afternoon and then went to Greenville to visit Luke's family on Monday and Tuesday. Some of Luke's family got to meet Samuel for the first time and that was a lot of fun! It was wonderful to introduce him to three Great Grandmas and one Great Grandpa! What a lucky little boy.

Here is proof that Samuel smiles! His whole face lights up when he smiles and it just brings so much joy to my heart! How I love this little man.


Yes...he is wearing a bonnet. This bonnet and sweater was given to us by a friend of the family and it is just so sweet and I couldn't resist dressing him up in it for Easter. The bonnet was a bit big so he only wore that for pictures but kept the sweater on for church. Here is another picture without the sweater so you can see his sweet little "golf" outfit I put him in. Isn't he adorable? Check Flickr for more pictures.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! Samuel gets more adorable everyday!!!

I love the picture of your little family! You guys look great :)

Love ya,
Rose

PS: I take back what I said about Samuel looking most like luke! haha Now I can't tell...I totally see his mommy in his face!! He has a great mix of the both of you ;)

so fun!!!! :)

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Luke!!!!!!!!