Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Hanging Out

Just wanted to post some newer pictures of Samuel...he is such a cute baby, I could just watch him all day long. He actually has his eyes open in some of these pictures and he looks so grown up!
He looks so grown up in this picture...not sure if he looks like me or Luke. What do you think?

Sitting in his new bouncy/vibrating chair...it got old after 15 minutes or so.

Sleeping on Mom after nursing...love the mullet. A little hockey player perhaps?!

Sleeping...our boy loves his hands...they are always dong something cute. Actually I sleep with my hands near my face just like this!

2 comments:

jenchak said...

he's got your mouth and cheeks, trisha! :) xo-j

Anonymous said...

LOVE the pics!!
Keep posting them :)

Ummm....the profile is def you Trisha!
But....I see Luke in him a lot!!

Either way, he is completely ADORABLE!

Can't wait to see you all this weekend. Glad Luke is feeling better and back to work!