Friday, February 22, 2008

Two Weeks +


Hard to believe our little man is already two weeks old. It has gone by quickly and I finally feel like I am starting to get the hang of it! When he is wide awake (love those big eyes) he looks so grown up and I see what people mean when the say it goes by so fast! Today the two of us went to see Daddy at the church and he was such a good boy, he slept the entire time that we were gone. At this rate, I am going to want to take him out a lot since he is so pleasant, if the weather would just cooperate...I am ready for spring! We had more visitors last night...Anne and Susan (friends from work) but I realized after they left that I didn't take any pictures. Oops! Sorry guys. Samuel is starting to sleep better at night, but we are having the worst time between 10pm and 1am. He is so wide awake during that time and does not want to be put down. That makes for an unhappy Mommy and Daddy. Any advice on how to get him down for the night during that time?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It will come. Every baby has a time where mommy and daddy want to be asleep and baby has other plans. Our problem was usually that Ian didn't want to sleep much after 4am. AHH! (And now he doesn't like napping...) Maybe try putting him in bed between you? You can get a snuggle nest or two rolled up beach towels if you're afraid of sleeping with him. (unless you are sleeping with him already). Ian was in a snuggle nest in our bed for the first 5 weeks...he got COLD at night for the first few weeks and would cry and cry until he got to sleep in our bed! Good Luck! He's so beautiful!