So a week later and the baby is still in the belly! I am sure it is partly my fault as I feel like I have been sending mixed signals to my little one. I have loved being pregnant and really enjoy having him/her all to myself. Everytime I feel a kick or a squirm I am reminded of the miracle going on inside me and praise God for such a blessing! I know that once this baby arrives they will be overwhelmed with love from our friends and family and then I have to be patient and share! On the other hand, I have been day-dreaming about this baby for 9 months and can't wait to see it's little face, hold it in my arms and finally know if I have a son or daughter. So you can see how confused Mommy is...I am sure the baby doesn't know what to do either! Thankfully God has been faithful in giving me patience as we wait and I am thankful that the baby has had another week to grow in my belly and that we have had another week to prepare for the new addition to our family. We are anxious though and I can't help but hope that we will be watching the Super Bowl Sunday with a little one sleeping in my arms! Keep us in your prayers and we will keep you updated.
Friday, February 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment