
We had a very busy day on Friday being discharged from the hospital. First of all they moved us out of the luxurious suite at 8am to another smaller room in another section of the hospital because they needed those birthing rooms. Luke frantically packed as I quickly nursed Samuel, then we were off as the nurse was practically running as she pushed me down the hall. It was quite a scene. It took forever for the pediatrician to clear Samuel (he passed with flying colors) and then we finally got discharged at 12. I felt like a celebrity holding my little boy as we were wheeled out of the hospital (at a much more respectable speed), everyone stopping to comment on how cute he was in his HUGE fleece snowsuit. I think he kinda looked like the little brother in The Christmas Story!

My Mom got to the house early to cook, clean and do laundry...and it was so nice to come home to that. Pap Galand and Aunt Amanda were here helping too, then Aunt Tammy and Cousins Aly, Alex and Nik stopped by to meet him. It was a busy, but nice day. We were so relieved to have our little one home finally. Grandma Galand is staying the weekend to help us out, and let me tell you we feel very spoiled by her good cooking. We will not be going hungry anytime soon. Check out the Flickr link for more pictures.

2 comments:
So cute! He really is an adorable baby! It sounds like you're all being cared for so well! Next time you have a free moment (ha!) give me a call! I'd love to hear it all! xoxo
Congratulations, Goods! What wonderful news! I've been praying for a safe arrival of the newest Good! Good luck with nursing! I'm still nursing Ian, so I'm more than happy to answer any questions &/or be a cheerleader in the (understandably) rough days ahead! Believe me, It DOES get easier!!!!!!!
Post a Comment