
Today Samuel is one week old. The week has just flown by with our little man and we feel incredibly blessed to be his parents. He has been eating and sleeping really good...we actually got a 4 hour stretch of sleep last night and boy does that make all of the difference in the world! Luke went back to work today (light duty for a week) and I have been home alone with Samuel for over 6 hours...we had a relaxing afternoon and it went quickly. Tonight my Mom comes back to stay a few more days and we look forward to eating well again. Thanks again for all of your prayers, well wishes and support this past week. We are so lucky to have great family and friends who care so much about us.
2 comments:
I can't believe he is a week old already!! wow! He already looks different than the day he was born!
Post more pictures!!!
He is so beautiful! Maybe the 2nd most beautiful boy in the world! (Sorry, I had to put AJ #1...you can put Samuel #1 though since you're his mommy!) I'm glad you've enjoyed your time home with him so far! What a blessing you'll be to him by staying home! Love you! xoxo
Post a Comment