Samuel James Good was born at 6:22 this morning after a grueling 2+ hours of amazing labor by my wife Trisha! He is 6lbs 3oz, and 20 inches...a smallish size which makes Trish happy. He's got a funny cone head but they assure us that will go away. More later...this is great!!
Wednesday, February 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




9 comments:
He is beautiful! Congratulations, Trisha & Luke -- we couldn't be happier! Can't wait to see more updates... and can't wait to meet him! Now, I'm sure you both need some well-deserved rest. :)
All our love,
Jen&Jonathan
This is great Luke!! Now I'm an uncle too!! He's small! He's great. I'm really happy for you Luke and Trish.
What a beautiful little guy! Great name, too! So proud of all three of you! Hope you are resting :) Can't wait to hear all about it!
xoxo, K
Trisha, Luke, and Samuel,
Congratulations on being a FAMILY! I'm so excited for you and can't wait to meet him. He looks like a Steelers fan to me.
xo, Bec
Congrats! He is amazingly cute! I can't wait to meet him... do you want visitors this afternoon?
Congratulations you three! He's beautiful. :)
xoxo Kelly B
Samuel is amazing! I love it :)
I woke up to his little adorable face on a text on my phone!
I can't wait to meet him :)
Trisha you did it!!! You are amazing!
Luke, send more pics!!!
Love you both!
Praise God!
-Rose
Congratulations! He's a cute little guy! I hope you have gotten some rest and that feeding is going well. We love you guys and can't wait for Andrew and Samuel to meet. Love Justi and Jordan
Post a Comment