After the contractions got more severe, it didn't take long for Trish to decide she wanted the epidural. She had been "leaving the option open" and now is glad she did! Her mood changed very quickly (in a good way!). Now she's just sort of hanging out, waiting out the contractions. Will still likely be a long night for us, but she should be able to sleep some now.
Anyway, is anyone really reading this after midnight? I guess I'm just trying to keep busy more than anything else!
-Luke
Wednesday, February 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I'm reading LUKE!!! And still freaking out!
Please tell Trisha I love her! She is doing great :)
Tell her to relax and think of that little bundle she will be holding soon!! She is the best!!
I love you both and I promise to stop commenting!! Andrew is embarrassed!!
I'm done. really. :)
HAVE FUN!!!!
I'll be reading all night so post away Luke. Call me when the baby comes.
Post a Comment