Wednesday, February 6, 2008
10cm!
holy cow this is sooner than we thought! It's only 2:45 and Trish is fully dilated! They are saying she'll be ready to push within the next half hour, and things could take from 30 minutes to 2 hours...the parents are on their way, except Luke's Mom, who's in Alaska (miss you Mom!). We are looking forward to having a new baby soon and starting our new life as a family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
PUSH!!..........PUSH!!.......PUSH!!
Don't pass out, Luke!
YAY!!! Well, its almost 6am....hope that baby is pushed out by now. SO proud of you two! (Ok, so I'm a little bit more proud of Trish cause she's doing more work, but I know Luke you're doing a great job helping her!!!) Love you guys!!!
What a great list of posts and comments to wake up to! I'm sure that the lack of new posts almost 4 hours after the 10cm mark is a great thing - hopefully you two are loving life right now loving your new little baby. I had a dream about the sex/name/size of the baby, but I'll keep quiet until I hear more details. Congrats!! Love to you THREE!
- Beth (& Charlie)
do you know i couldn't sleep b/c i was so excited for this baby? move it along already! :)
i, like beth, had dreams about the baby -- one that the baby was a girl, one that the baby was a boy, and one that i needed to take a trip to asheville and so i borrowed someone's old volvo station wagon and then realized halfway through my trip that i couldn't remember why i was going to asheville in the first place. ok, not a baby dream, but it was sandwiched in there. :)
we love you guys -- can't wait to see your new little one!
Post a Comment