
Levi John is one month old today yet it feels like he has been apart of our family for much longer. Here he is with his big brother Sam. Doesn't Sam look huge in this picture? Levi is a very pleasant baby. He is eating every two hours and giving me one 4 hour stretch of uninterrupted sleep each night. He is becoming more alert these days and has the most beautiful dark blue eyes and of course that full head of hair! He is such a joy to us!
2 comments:
Happy 1 month birthday, Levi! I can't get over his hair. It is so cute! I'm glad he's doing so well.
I think it is so funny how big the bigger brother looks when the new baby arrives. Ian looked HUGE to me after Aaron was born and now Aaron looks huge to me... a week ago he was my baby!
YAY! Happy 1 month, buddy! I can't believe its been a month already! What a cutie pie! And YES, Samuel looks HUGE! They are both adorable...I'm glad you are all doing so well and adjusting so beautifully! Love you!
Post a Comment