My parents rented a condo and graciously invited our family and my niece and nephews to join them for a week at Myrtle Beach, SC. Both boys were very well behaved on the trip down and back...but it was still a long ride! Once we got there, we had a great time playing in the sand and the waves. It took Sam awhile to like the water but pretty soon he was "fighting" the waves and riding them on his "jet ski" and boogie board. Levi liked being on the beach too...but only for a few hours as it was really hot that week. Every night we went out and did something fun. Sam LOVED playing mini-golf and was actually really good at it. We couldn't believe some of the putts that he made! Levi slept in the baby bjorn the whole time...and I even came in second golfing one-handed carrying a baby in front! The other nights we spent shopping and eating out. It was really fun to watch our boys interact with their cousins who just showered them with love and attention. We really are very lucky to have such a great family! Thanks Mom and Dad for a wonderful vacation...we love you!
I can't believe how grownup your niece and nephews are!!! And, you didn't spend enough time on how YOU came in 2nd in mini-golf 1 HANDED! Who came in 1st?
2 comments:
I can't believe how grownup your niece and nephews are!!! And, you didn't spend enough time on how YOU came in 2nd in mini-golf 1 HANDED! Who came in 1st?
Thanks Bec...I was pretty proud of that! Maybe I need to take Levi with me when I go real golfing too :) My Dad came in first...as always!
Post a Comment