We have had a great couple of days together as a family of four! We have had some visitors and are just enjoying learning more about our little Levi. He has been a great sleeper these past couple days and has only woken up two times to feed during the night. This has made for some very happy and well rested parents. As I write this both of the boys are sleeping and Luke and I are enjoying time together...and time to get stuff done around the house. I am so in love with all three of my boys!
Monday, July 5, 2010
Levi - A Few Days Old
We have had a great couple of days together as a family of four! We have had some visitors and are just enjoying learning more about our little Levi. He has been a great sleeper these past couple days and has only woken up two times to feed during the night. This has made for some very happy and well rested parents. As I write this both of the boys are sleeping and Luke and I are enjoying time together...and time to get stuff done around the house. I am so in love with all three of my boys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Lucky you having a good sleeper--I hope that continues! Wish I was closer to come visit!
Love the name...he is precious. Congratulations!!!
Post a Comment