"That's not fair!" - he never used this correctly and we have no idea where he learned it
"I'm too tall!" - used in response to "Sam can you pick up your toys?", again not used correctly
"I'm so proud of you!" - this is his term of endearment, sometimes said it 100 times a day to us, other times said it about the park, car, etc.
"Sure" - uses instead of yes, he does use this one right and it makes him sound very grown up
His funniest moments lately are his interactions with Levi. He talks about them being best friends and all the things they are going to do together when Levi is bigger. I often hear him saying "What's wrong Levi?" and "Poor Levi" when Levi is crying. The other morning I was nursing Levi in our bedroom and Sam was just waking up in his bed. Through the monitor I hear him chanting "Come on Levi you can do it!" I guess he was encouraging him to be a good nurser?! The best interaction happened the other day. Levi was in his swing and he was crying pretty loud. Sam was standing over him and yelled, pretty much in Levi's face, "WHAT'S THE MATTER?!" It gave us a good laugh...if only I could have captured that on video! Other than that brief moment, Sam has been a kind and gentle big brother and we are adjusting well to a family of four.




No comments:
Post a Comment