Tuesday, December 9, 2008
A Very Rosie Christmas
I love Christmas music. The day after Thanksgiving until Christmas day it is usually all that I listen to. I have a few favorite songs and every year I try to buy a new Christmas cd from my favorite artist. Unfortunately, there is a not much creativity when it comes to Christmas albums...same songs, same arrangements. Well, this year I have found a cd that will be my favorite for many, many Christmases to come! One of my favorite artists, Rosie Thomas (we did our first dance as husband and wife to one of her songs), finally released a Christmas cd. Not only does she have a beautiful voice, but she included a few original songs that she wrote and she did some amazing arrangements of a few standard Christmas hymns. My favorite "Why Can't It Be Christmastime All Year" not only captures my sentiments exactly but it is a clever, catchy, toe-tapping tune that you will be singing along to in the car. Visit her website to read about the album and hear my favorite song.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
i like her, too. one of her songs is on the most recent paste sampler. she has such a great voice!
love your new template, trisha!
I LOVE Christmas music too!!! I usually start listening to it in September though... Drives my hubby nuts:-)
Post a Comment