Saturday, December 6, 2008

10 Months

It is hard to believe that Sam is almost a year old. It wasn't until I looked at these pictures that I realized how he looks more like a toddler every day. Sam is a still good eater (he really likes turkey and black beans) and loves to play ball. He is getting around a lot more these days in the form rolling, army crawling or scooting on his bum. Sam also likes to stand up holding onto something but can only pull up to his knees on his own. If I hold his hands and walk with him, he takes some shaky steps...mostly on his tip-toes! He is continuing to sign (when he feels like it) and will do the sign for eat and milk now too. His latest thing is giving mama a kiss when she asks for one and clapping when mama tells him to. It is amazing to me that he understands what I say and, at least for now, does what I ask of him :) We are so excited to celebrate Christmas with our little man...our most precious blessing.

1 comment:

Janice said...

He gives you kisses?!?!? I'm so jealous! I can't wait until Abby does that to me:-) Right now, all she does is bite my face! Sam is such a cutie pie:-) Give him a kiss for me!