Reading the story of Jesus' birth in Sam's Bible
We got up at 6am on Christmas Day so that we could have our family time before heading to church for their morning service. Luke and I got up first and opened our presents (we just did stockings this year) and then woke Sam up. Sam was so excited when he saw the tree with the presents underneath. He was pretty good at opening the gifts but in order to get through all of them, I had to hide the opened ones behind me so he would open another one. Poor Sam! A hour or so later we had to leave Sam's stocking unopened and head to church. Afterward we spent the day at my sister's house opening more presents, eating good food and playing some games. Of course I took a ton of pictures wanting to capture every moment of my baby's first Christmas!




1 comment:
Looks like he got some greatr stuff:-) What a great first Christmas!
Post a Comment