Earlier this week we spent a few days in Luke's hometown to visit with his brother and his family who are visiting from Alaska. It was the first time that we were able to meet their daughter, Julia, and the first time they met Sam (they also have William who is 2.5 years old). Julia and Sam are only 4 weeks apart and it was so fun to see them playing together. Julia is very active and leaves Sam in her dust as she crawls everywhere. Sam just sat there and watched her and tried to touch her when she got close enough. I never had cousins growing up and I am really happy that Sam will have many to play with. Luke's parents have a great backyard where we were able to take these fall family pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Those pics are aweseome! REALLY makes me miss Pennsylvania - and, of course, you guys:-)
With Sam next to William I can really see the Good in him. He must be a good mix of the two of you. And I can't believe how much Julia looks like Kim! What a great picture!
Post a Comment