Monday, October 27, 2008

1st Halloween

Sam is a bit too young to trick-or-treat this year (especially in the city) but we wanted to celebrate it anyway. Our church has a great pumpkin patch party every year for the kids so we dressed Sam up, asked Grandma to meet us there and off we went. There wasn't much he could do at his age but we had fun seeing all of the kids in costume and we got to take a hay ride around the lake. Sam is a sock monkey...I found the costume at Target and thought it was too cute. I knew he would wear the hat so I decided to give it a try. Doesn't he look adorable?!
Doing his "cheese" face with Grandma...note the tail


3 comments:

Unknown said...

OH! Soo sweet!! Ian is going to be Blue this year (and Roger is going to be Steve), but I wasn't planning on having to figure out a costume for a 2nd son!

Sam looks so cute in that monkey suit!

Janice said...

Oh I LOVE IT What a precious little monkey! I'm sure he had a BLAST! Makes me miss CCGF. Oh whatever. EVERYTHING makes me miss EVERYTHING in Pittsburgh, especially you guys. I gotta get over it already:-)

Becky said...

That's the best looking sock monkey I've ever seen!