
It is hard to believe that Sam is 8 months old (well really 8.5 as I write this) already. He continues to be a happy, easy-going baby that I just love spending all of my days with! We don't go to the doctors until next month so I am not sure how much he weighs at this point, but I can tell you what he is up to. Sam now has two teeth! His first bottom tooth started coming in about a week before he turned 8 months and then his second bottom tooth started to pop out just this past week. The first tooth was pretty easy...no runny nose, no fussing, no awaking in the middle of the night. However, the second tooth turned him into a whiny, crabby baby for two days. Now that it has finally broken through, he is his happy self again. He still has a lot of teeth to go though so pray for me :) Sam now likes to say "dada" all day long. Now I know that he doesn't know what he is saying and while it is so cute to hear him say something...I wish it was mama! I tell him to say mama and he just looks at me. I guess it will come in time, right?! He also says "ga" and does a cute scrunchy face when he smiles...which I call his "cheese" face. His newest trick is sticking his tongue out as far as it can go...we are not sure where he learned that, but if we do it back he thinks it is hysterical! We are working on clapping and "so big", which he likes and sometimes does on his own! As for food...he still is not sure of non-pureed food and is trying to figure out how to feed himself. He likes to pick up stuff and hold it in his hand, but just doesn't get it to his mouth yet. So that is what is new with our boy, we just love him more and more each day. I didn't really take a typical "photo shoot" this month since we were on vacation and I took lots of pictures of him. These two pictures are from the trip home...he looks so grown up.
2 comments:
Oh my goodness, he is such a beautiful boy! He already is looking so grown up and big! Definately need to see you all again! xoxo
Abby says Dada all the time too! Must be a conspiracy between the two of them to drive their mothers nuts:-) He is such a handsome boy! So big! Can you remember how little the two of them were at our first playdate? Crazy! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment