Tuesday, April 29, 2008

You've Got a Friend

My friend and I had another play-date last week and this time the two babies actually interacted. We laughed hysterically as we sat the two on the couch together and took some pictures...we can only imagine what they were thinking. Then they were on the floor for almost 30 minutes playing with toys and looking at each other. Samuel was fascinated by Abby and just stared at her and gave her lots of smiles. It is so nice for me to have someone to talk to who can relate to what is going on in my life as a new mom. Janice and Abby will be moving to Texas soon and we will miss them a lot, but we have these pictures to remember them by and I will tell Samuel someday all about his first friend.

This is when we started laughing, we couldn't get Abby to stay sitting up!

Abby looking at Samuel

Friends playing on the activity mat

Samuel loves to grab things with his right hand, Abby was his victim this time!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I'm laughing hysterically and I've never even met the babes! I love that stage when they slump in the corner of chairs. SOOO cute! Thats a great photo shoot! xoxo