These pictures look a little bit like baby mug shots (blame the Boppy) but his chubby face is so cute, I couldn't resist sharing them with you. I also think he is resembling me more these days and my side of the family. He changes every day! Samuel has these wonderful times during the day when he is just such a content and happy boy...it is usually first thing in the morning after his morning feeding. Last week I caught his smiles and noises on video! My voice is semi-annoying as I am talking to him, but that is what he responds to so it is worth sounding like that!
Saturday, April 5, 2008
Fun with Mommy
These pictures look a little bit like baby mug shots (blame the Boppy) but his chubby face is so cute, I couldn't resist sharing them with you. I also think he is resembling me more these days and my side of the family. He changes every day! Samuel has these wonderful times during the day when he is just such a content and happy boy...it is usually first thing in the morning after his morning feeding. Last week I caught his smiles and noises on video! My voice is semi-annoying as I am talking to him, but that is what he responds to so it is worth sounding like that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment