Monday, April 21, 2008
Baby Wearing
Samuel does not like to sleep on his own, he prefers to sleep on his Mom or Dad. While I like to snuggle with him, it does not bode well for getting stuff done around the house. I have been looking for a sling or wrap to use and a friend from church offered to lend me hers for a few weeks to see if I like it. It is just a long piece of fabric that is tied in a special way, and it is quite amazing. Samuel slept soundly in it and I was able to check my email and even eat dinner, with both hands free! I plan to use it mostly around the house and at church so I don't have to carry him around in the car seat. Don't we look comfy?


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
oh my goodness! He's getting so big!!! We used the snugli carrier constantly when Ian was tiny...now we're using the Ergo Carrier or the Hip Hammock. Babywearing is GREAT!
adorable! it is so great being free of the car seat carrier, having free hands, and still being able to snuggle! an added bonus to the sling/wrap--people can't reach in and touch as easily. enjoy:)
Post a Comment