Trish, you look fantastic! He's beautiful and you're making me really impatient to meet me little man. Love you!
I agree, Beth! Trish, you set a new standard for the "brand new baby pic." He is so cute and I love all his hair! Welcome to the world, Levi!
Um.....did you just have a baby? I'm having a hard time believing it because you look awesome!!!He is absolutely adorable and I think he looks a lot like Sam! Love your family pic...you guys are quite a good looking group:-)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Trish, you look fantastic! He's beautiful and you're making me really impatient to meet me little man. Love you!
I agree, Beth! Trish, you set a new standard for the "brand new baby pic." He is so cute and I love all his hair! Welcome to the world, Levi!
Um.....did you just have a baby? I'm having a hard time believing it because you look awesome!!!
He is absolutely adorable and I think he looks a lot like Sam! Love your family pic...you guys are quite a good looking group:-)
Post a Comment