Monday, June 28, 2010

40 + Weeks

Ugh, I was hoping I wouldn't have to write this post but here it is! Today I go in for an ultrasound to check my fluid and then a visit with the doctor to see if there has been any progress and to make a plan of action. They told me last week that they won't let me go longer than 1 week (which I guess is their policy for everyone now), which means the baby will be here one way or another by Friday. I am still hoping to go into labor naturally but we will see. My friend Bethie told me I should do one more belly picture before it was too late...so here it is!

5 comments:

Beth said...

yay! thanks : )

can't wait to hear what the doc says today. good luck!

The Schneiders said...

Hope they tell you it won't be too much longer! I can't wait to hear boy or girl!

Kelly said...

Ugh is right, I hated being overdue. Maybe taking this picture will somehow get things going :) Praying for you!

Unknown said...

beautiful! I hope it happens soon & the way you want it to. Dear Ian waited all the way to 40 +6 days for labor to start... those days between the due date & birth are just torture! Thinking of you! Can't wait to log on and see the "laboring" announcement!

Janice said...

Well, at least the end is in sight!! I seriously can't wait, so I can't imagine how excited you are! You will do great and I can't wait to hear what you are having:-)