Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Levi John Good

Levi was born at 2:17 p.m. after only about 35 minutes of pushing! This was significantly shorter than the 2-1/2 hours that Sam took! Levi is 8 lbs and yet to be measured ("the nursery does that") but he is healthy as can be and in my humble opinion, is perfect.

Pics are taking forever to upload so I'll try again in a bit. -Luke

8 comments:

Lara said...

Brothers are so much fun! So happy for your whole family. Blessings on you all!

wigclan said...

So excited to hear the news. LOVE the name...hope you guys are all enjoying these moments together.

Beth said...

That's fantastic news!! I love the name and can't wait to meet him! Great work Trishie - so proud of you!!

jenchak said...

Congratulations to the three of you!

The Schneiders said...

Yay! Welcome Levi! You have a wonderful family to be born into!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! I love that name! I'm glad to hear things went well--it was so quick. Can't wait for pictures!!

Amy said...

Yay! Congratulations! Thanks for keeping everyone updated :)

Unknown said...

Wonderful news! Love the name! Congratulations!!!!