
Last year at this time we had just moved into our new house in Beaver and it has been a wonderful year living here. Tonight we enjoyed the annual town carnival which I have been going to since I was a kid. Sam at first refused to ride anything...even the merry-go-round with his Dad! He just wanted to "look" at all of the rides. Somehow, one of the workers convinced him to go on a ride that I never even thought he would consider (spinning tea cup kind of ride)! After that he was warmed up and rode the motorcycles and the boats. He looked so serious during the rides and would only smile when we yelled his name to get his attention. I think he was trying to figure out how everything works...silly boy!

2 comments:
Cute! Abby is hesitant to go on carnival rides too...glad Sam got brave for you! I'm also so glad that you are enjoying so much your small-town living. God is good:-)
Wow I can't believe you have been in your house a year already. That means it's been that long since we've seem you...we need to change that! Hope you are feeling well and hanging in there!
Post a Comment