Saturday, May 1, 2010
Nursery Remodel
We are turning our office (and smallest bedroom) into a nursery for baby #2. This has proven to be more difficult than Sam's nursery in our first house when we just painted some walls. There was a door that connected the nursery to Sam's room and the nursery had shelving that was REALLY secured to the wall that had to come down. PapPap helped with the shelves, door and molding demo and Uncle Aaron came to help build the new wall (with some help from Sam of course!). Step 1 is completed...now Luke has to mud, sand, paint and put up some new baseboards. Then we can move the nursery furniture in and Sam into his new big boy bed (which we talk about every day to get him ready). Of course I didn't take any "before" pictures...so you will have imagine a door there and shelves on the wall :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
LOVE! Look at that big helper! Ian does the same thing anytime we have a project going on around here.
Best wishes (& prayers) for the transition to the big boy bed. I hope he doesn't skip a beat with the move! We didn't move Ian until he was climbing out of the crib (3 times in one night at bedtime...) but when we did, he never batted an eyelash. I hope the same for you guys!
Also- I just can't wait to find out if this is a baby sister or brother! Which do you think it is? I'm guessing... girl.
Post a Comment