On Monday we finished Sam's room and he finally got to sleep in his big boy bed! I nervous that he was going to hate it and/or that he would fall out. He did so well! He slept the whole night (and took a good nap the next day) and didn't seem nervous at all about sleeping in a new space. He also didn't fall out! Here are some pictures of the new room. The bunk bed was mine when I was little and everything else was either bought on sale or at a yard sale. There are some good finds in there and I love how it turned out!This is front of the new wall Luke put up...he did such a great job! We still need to put up the baseboard but you get the idea...
Where is Sam?! He practically blends into his sheets! First night in big boy bed!
1 comment:
YAY Sam!!!! You are going to have to give me some pointers when I finally take the plunge and try Abby in a big girl bed....
Post a Comment