Tuesday, April 6, 2010

28 Weeks - Baby #2

Not the best picture...but you get the idea, right?!

It is hard to believe that I am in my third trimester and only 3 months away from meeting Good baby #2...I guess we need to start deciding on names and getting the nursery ready, huh?! Other than a bad cold, I have been feeling great this past month. This baby moves around way more than Sam did...I think we have a jumper in there! Everything looked good at my recent doctor visit. I did have to do the 3 hour glucose test but thankfully all of the results were normal and I am continuing to have a healthy pregnancy. The doctor reminded me at this visit that I now go every two weeks for a check-up. Full steam ahead!

1 comment:

Janice said...

So crazy you are almost there!!! I am so excited for you! And you look great! Really makes me want to get pregnant again....