
Sam just loves his trucks and loves to "drive" them all over the house. It is getting to be a challenge to keep Sam in a particular room these days. He is always in the kitchen getting into cabinets or climbing the stairs! We don't have a railing on the stairs so I have put a gate up between the dining and kitchen and then will just have to sit in front of the stairs! This mobile boy is wearing me out! Still not walking anymore than a few steps here or there but his vocabulary is expanding every day. I did not expect him to be such a talker! I really credit reading tons of books every day for teaching him a lot of words...especially animal names and their sounds.

1 comment:
HAHA, these little turkeys are fast, aren't they? I, too, am having a hard time keeping Abby in one place these days. Guess it's only the beginning, huh? He's so cute with his little trucks...makes me want to have a little boy:-)
Post a Comment