Friday, April 10, 2009

1st Haircut

Before

I love Sam's hair. It is light and wispy and even starting to curl slightly at the end. However, it was getting a bit hard to manage...it was always all over the place and would never stay put. So finally last night I decided that I would give him his first haircut. I was really nervous because I don't know how to cut hair, not to mention that his hair is all different lengths (and he is squirmy toddler). We bribed him to sit still with applesauce and I gave him a conservative trim. I think it turned out pretty good for my first attempt. He is still as handsome as ever but I do believe he looks a bit older now. What do you think?

After



2 comments:

Kelly said...

Looks great! He is so handsome :)

Janice said...

WOW! You did a GREAT job! Much better than my attempts to trim Abby's bangs. Very handsome:-)