Christ the Lord is Risen Today, Alleluia!
We had a wonderful Easter spending time with family. Sam was really interested in his Easter basket this year (he was only a few months old last year). I tied a balloon (he is obessed with them) to his basket and hid it behind a chair. He spotted the balloon and that is how he found his basket. Because he really can't have candy, I had to improvise. I put cheerios in the plastic eggs (which he discovered and spilled everywhere) and then I bought him graham crackers instead of chocolate. He was excited about the books and of course began 'texting' as soon as he found his toy cell phone! Hope you had a great day celebrating our Savior's resurrection with family and friends.





2 comments:
Cute! I love that he "texts" already! Happy Easter!
I also love the texting comment! How fun! He's a little handsome man!
Post a Comment