Sunday, July 6, 2008

You're a Grand Old Flag...


Samuel's first Fourth of July wasn't very too eventful. We went to a picnic with some friends from church on Saturday and then today was the big church picnic. To be honest, he slept through most of it...but we had a nice time. He also slept through lots of fireworks on Friday, some that were even being set off in our neighbor's yard. We aren't talking about little, legal fireworks either...these were Zambelli style fireworks! Thankfully Samuel sleeps soundly like his Dad and didn't wake up at all! On another note, Samuel rolled over from his back to his tummy for the first time on Thursday and is starting to babble! What a big boy!

Yes, I know we match...once I realized this I didn't have the energy to find either of us a new patriotic outfit!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Oh my goodness, what a cutie! Trish, he seriously gets cuter every time I see him!!! We love the video of him babbling too...the kids always ask to watch it again :) xoxo

Becky said...

love the pics. Seriously, I know you planned on matching! :)