
Samuel is one funny boy. Lately he has learned how to get his mommy's attention...mostly through fake crying and fake coughs. I probably shouldn't encourage it, but it makes me laugh. Last night he was in his bouncy seat while we were eating dinner and he would start crying and then when I looked at him he started to laugh and smile. Every time I turned away he started to cry...and then immediately laughed when I looked at him. This morning he was crying as I was trying to get him down for a nap and I was holding him in the hallway where there is a mirror that he likes to look at. He would look in the mirror and smile, look away and cry, then stop as soon as he saw himself in the mirror and smile again. Of course I can't help but laugh which only encourages him. I am in trouble with this one!
2 comments:
Did he get this from dramatic mother, by chance? Sounds like you're teaching him how to flirt! ;)
Ahhh, the manipulation begins. It's so cute it's hard to be mad, but then you realize they are totally manipulating you!!! Carter totally has a fake cough too...too funny. :)
Post a Comment