This is Samuel at 14.5 weeks. He has always loved taking a bath, but ever since we took him in the swimming pool he has realized how much fun water can really be. As you saw in the pool video, we encouraged his splashing and kicking his legs...little did I know he would carry this over to the bathtub! He is one funny little boy but I sure have my work cut out for me now as I try to bath this little mover and shaker.
Saturday, May 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I can't believe how big he's getting!!! Splish Splash! Bath videos are the best. Ian seems to laugh the loudest and hardest when he's in the tub. When he started kicking and bopping in the tub like that, around the same time, we started putting the infant tub into the big bathtub so he could splash to his heart's content. (And it also made the transition to no infant tub pretty easy!)
Thanks for all the pictures and videos lately, they are really great!
Post a Comment