Monday, May 12, 2008
Baseball and the Beach
The Galand/Rowse/Good families went to Bethany Beach, DE for a long weekend to watch Alex Rowse compete in a baseball tournament and to celebrate Mother's Day. We had a great weekend. Alex played great baseball and we had lots of time to enjoy the beach. The weather didn't quite cooperate though. It was cold, rainy and windy the whole time. Sunday night and Monday morning were the worst...it felt like a mini hurricane! In all of my 20+ years going to the beach, I have never seen waves that high or wind that strong! The next blog entry will be all about the firsts that Samuel experienced on vacation (too much to put all in one entry).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Trish, with every picture I fall more and more in love with lil' Samuel!!! He is so so so beautiful! You done good my friend! I'm glad you enjoyed your weekend away and your first mother's day! (Cute shirt too, I might have to steal that idea for future father's day gifts!!)
Post a Comment