Monday, April 25, 2011

Preparing for Easter

This year, in spite of the torrential rain, we made it to the Bunny Hop in town. Thanks to my parents and many umbrellas Sam got to visit most of the businesses and get some Easter candy. I also got lucky and won a raffle basket full of gift certificates to places in town. I was like a kid at Christmas! Sam didn't even blink when the girl put him on the Easter Bunny's lap to get his picture taken. I was wearing Levi in the moby wrap and I now regret not putting him in the picture too! I think this is the cutest picture of Sam!


Sam did a much better job at coloring the eggs this year...he put them in the cups and took them out with just a bit of help from Dad. We also made resurrection cookies the night before Easter to remind us of why we celebrate Easter. Thank you Jesus for the cross!

No comments: