Tuesday, January 18, 2011

McKee Babies - Dec. 2010

In college I lived with 5 other girls in a house in South Oakland (Hail to Pitt!)...we lived on a street called McKee Place so we were known as the McKee girls. We have been out of college for 9 (can that be true?!) years now and are still close friends. We are all married and have 12 kiddos between us. I can't even describe to you how much I love these girls and I know we have something so rare and special. We don't get to live in the same house anymore so when we have a chance to see each other, we make it happen. Over Christmas I was able to get together with Beth, who nows lives in Texas, with our 5 kids....it was chaos and so much fun!

Eli (2 yrs.), Garrett (4 months), Owen (2 yrs.), Sam (2.5 yrs), Levi (5 months)

These chubbo boys are only a month apart!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

GAH! So much cuteness on one sofa! I can't take it! It is unbelievable that there are 12 babies among us! Who knew!?!? I wish we could have one big giant play date. Love you!