Thursday, September 16, 2010

Thumb Sucker & Big Talker

Here is Levi sucking his thumb at 10 weeks. I hope he continues this habit...not only is it adorable...he can use it to soothe himself. I already tell that he is sleeping longer stretches at night because of it. So cute!
Sam is a big talker as I am sure you know by now. A couple of months ago, Sam learned about stop lights from driving in the car with us. He knows the red means stop, etc. Well he is a bright boy and realized that he can use those stoplights in everyday conversations. Now when I am singing a song he doesn't want me to sing or telling him to do something he doesn't want to do, he holds up his hand and says "it's red", meaning stop singing/talking Mom. Smart, but not a nice way to talk to mom. We are working on it...

2 comments:

Becky said...

So basically Sam is giving you the hand?! I love it! Get a picture of it before his time out, will you? :)

Janice said...

Ha! Love it. Little smartypants...