Monday, September 20, 2010

Babywearing


I have always wanted a Moby wrap but when I tried one out with Sam...it was just too hot for me and it didn't seem practical. These days, with two kids, I need both of my hands free and a way to carry Levi around in something other than his car seat. I have a Bjorn that I love but I wanted something that held him a bit closer to me and was easier on my back. I found a Moby for $20 on Craig's list and sent Luke to Cranberry today to pick it up. We gave it a try this afternoon and loved it. It was wonderful on my back and Levi slept soundly the whole time. It still is a bit warm but with fall and winter coming I am not too worried about that. Can't wait to get more use out of it!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

yay!!! Love love love! I'm glad you like the Moby. It really is my favorite of all the carriers I've tried.