We are excited to announce that baby #2 is due at the end of June! I am about 16 weeks along and holding out hope that, like with my first pregnancy, my "morning" sickness will be gone any day now! It has been a rough two months being sick, taking care of a toddler and getting ready for Christmas but we are so excited to meet this new little addition to our family. I couldn't have done it without the support of my wonderful husband who has taken over the grocery shopping and most of the housework while I lay on the couch and try to feel better :) Please join us as we pray for the health of this little one that God is knitting inside me.
Sunday, January 10, 2010
2010 Brings...A New Baby!
We are excited to announce that baby #2 is due at the end of June! I am about 16 weeks along and holding out hope that, like with my first pregnancy, my "morning" sickness will be gone any day now! It has been a rough two months being sick, taking care of a toddler and getting ready for Christmas but we are so excited to meet this new little addition to our family. I couldn't have done it without the support of my wonderful husband who has taken over the grocery shopping and most of the housework while I lay on the couch and try to feel better :) Please join us as we pray for the health of this little one that God is knitting inside me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Hurray!! What a beautiful little baby! Praying for you all! xoxo
Yay!! Can't wait to see you again soon. What a cute little baby head :)
SO excited for you!!!! Your little peanut is so lucky to be joining your wonderful family. AND he or she will have a WONDERFUL big brother! We will be praying for you guys!!!
Congratulations & prayers for feeling better! 2010 is the year of babies, I think! I know a lot of ladies who are having 2nd babies this year. (And at least one who is having a third.... wow! We're about 4 weeks behind you guys.)
;-)
Post a Comment