Thursday, January 14, 2010

Christmas Card 2009

I had very good intentions of getting Christmas cards out this year, but it just never happened! My brother-in-law, Aaron, took some wonderful pictures of Samuel that we were going to use. Since they are too cute to waste, I figured I would share them with you here.

5 comments:

suzannah | the smitten word said...

so cute! love the hat, too--the one from beth? adorable:)

and i don't mean to scare ya! i think things are totally amplified with the snow--i'm isolated from people/activities, i can't take the kids outside, boots and coats and hats and mittens complicate matters...i think maybe summer will help you ease in better. let's say that:)

The Schneiders said...

Oh how cute! My favorite is the one of him looking to the left...great pictures!

AKC said...

holy moly trish he is precious. you really should send this out somehow... maybe as a happy winter card?

April

ps, congrats on the new one!

Janice said...

TOO CUTE!!!!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these pics! so precious...

Unknown said...

These pictures of Sam are amazing!! Congratulations on expectating baby #2 :)