Thursday, July 23, 2009

Just Call Me Shoe

Sam knows his name...well, we think he does. When you ask him who he is or if you point to a picture of him he says "Shoe". Now he knows the word shoe and he actually says it plural (shoes) all of the time referring to actual shoes so I really don't think he is confusing the two. Luke and I are tempted to just call him Shoe from now on, but then it makes me think of Michael Jackson's youngest child, Blanket...and so we will keep calling him Sam!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

HeeHee! You're going to find that every day there is something adorable and incredibly smart coming out of Sam's mouth! Ian amazes me constantly on his journey through verbal communication! Ahhh. I love kids!

The Hamons said...

That's hilarious - that's exactly what I thought, too, before I read that that's what you thought :)

Janice said...

Well, I do like Shoe a whole lot better than blanket, but Sam is still the best name for your little guy:-)