Thursday, July 2, 2009

Sam the Toddler

Gone are the baby days...Sam is all toddler now! These days are challenging as Sam just loves to ignore the word no...that boy wants what he wants! Every day I learn a whole lot about patience and parenting and I keep persisting even when I just want to give in, lay on the couch and let him destroy the house! :) Sam is also a sweet, loving and funny boy. I am constantly amazed by how quickly he learns new things and how he tries to make us laugh. He definitely got his expressions from me...and he has a ton of them! What I appreciate most about him is how loving and affectionate he is. He constantly gives out kisses (without being asked!) and will come over and lay his head against my leg and say "mama" many times during the day. Sam is still fascinated with playing ball and says the word "ball" a million times a day. He is an expert walker at this point and will try to run every once in awhile which is such a funny sight. He loves his new house, going for walks and playing in his backyard. Every day I am so grateful to God for blessing me with Sam! Here is a video of Sam walking around (and a sneak peek of the new house).

1 comment:

Janice said...

He's a little mover and shaker! LOVE what I see of the new house! Can't wait to see more pictures! Hope you are enjoying it:-)