Wednesday, May 13, 2009

1st Haircut, Part Two

After my not so great attempt at Sam's first haircut, I decided it was time to take him to a professional. We took him to just a regular stylist in Luke's hometown and she did a wonderful job (not to mention that it was FREE). Sam was not too thrilled, he just woke up and was not too excited about scissors being that close to his face. As you can see from the pictures, he dealt by sucking his thumb the whole time. He looks just adorable and so much older now. I now agree that he looks just like his daddy!

4 comments:

Beth said...

Oh my gosh... ADORABLE!!!

suzannah | the smitten word said...

so much cuteness:)

Janice said...

redarmoiFirst of all, I thought you did a really good job cutting his hair yourself (much better than my first haircut attempts for Abby). Secondly, WHAT A HANDSOME BOY!!!!

*shell* said...

Awwwwww!