Sam is 15 months old today and he got a good report at his doctor's appointment. He is still a little peanut though weighing 21 pounds and measuring 29 inches long! We just love this little boy so much, I can't even begin to put into words how much joy he brings to our life. Here is one of my favorite videos of him saying his animal sounds.
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Happy 15 months Samuel!! You are such a cutie...and so good at those animal noises :) xoxo The Ross'
This is ADORABLE! My favorites are the fish, the kids and the owl. My boys were eating breakfast when I played this video clip and they both were mesmerized and smiling the whole time. They can't wait to play with Sam again someday soon!
Miss you tons!
Beth
Wow- very impressive, Sam! I liked the cat and the fish!
Post a Comment