Monday, March 16, 2009

Trouble with Dad

I love this picture of them...I think you can see the resemblance

Luke took Sam to the playground the other day and was teaching him to go up the steps to the slide...but I don't think he realized Sam would apply that to our house stairs! Thankfully he can't figure out how to get past the first step yet. Sam is like a sponge these days and is really starting to say more words...it is so exciting! My favorite word he says is "girl". There is a little girl at the end of his favorite book and he puts his lips in the shape of an 'o' and it sounds like "gurrl". Adorable! Luke also taught him to make different vehicle noises....boat, plane and truck. I am going to attempt to get this all on video so you can share in the fun.

1 comment:

Janice said...

CUTE!! Abby is getting interested in the stairs too. Luckily, so far she won't climb them unless I'm right there, but I know it's only a matter of time before she gets brave. How's Sam walking these days? I bet he's wearing you out!