
Last Friday Sam and I had a playdate with some high school friends of mine and their kids. Ellen and I go back a lot of years...we were best friends in elementary school and most of my childhood memories include her. It was great to catch up with them and watch our kids play together. The three boys are close in age and if we all lived in the same town (Ellen and I might soon!) they would be in the same class. It was a great time and we can't wait to do it again soon!
Erin, Logan (12 mos.), Trisha, Sam (13 mos.), Lydia (3 yrs.), Ellen and
Benjamin (15 mos.)
2 comments:
I'm jealous! I want to have a playdate with you and Sam again:-( So cute, though. I'm glad you guys had fun:-)
I want to have a playdate with you all too! Not sure when I'm going to make it to the Beave, but it would be fun to have all our kids meet each other!
Post a Comment