When Sam sits in his jumper I sing the bounce song to him, which goes:
Bounce, Bounce, Bounce
My Samuel loves to bounce
Bounce, Bounce, Bounce
All around the house
He thinks it is really funny and it makes him bounce around like crazy! What a funny boy he is. Sam has also finally made it through all of the stage 1 veggies and we have now moved on to fruits! He liked most of the veggies but I would probably say that his least favorite were carrots and green beans. I think most of that is due to the fact that I made them and they were maybe not the best consistency. Pretty soon he will be up to two solid food feedings a day, which is hard to believe. Sam is a very happy and laid-back baby. We have so much fun together and I really don't know what I did before I was his mommy.
P.S. Sam is wearing his Steeler sleeper in these pictures...




2 comments:
Such a cutie...can't wait to see you both tomorrow.
i love these pictures, trisha!
thanks so much for your comments--i left a longer reply back at the post.
have a great day!
Post a Comment