
Sam has really started to babble a lots these days. He has always been a vocal baby, lots of "ahs" and shrieks and grunts. Just recently though he began to make constanent sounds. I was in Old Navy shopping last week and heard from the stroller, "mamamama". I almost jumped up and down I was so excited. Now I know he wasn't saying mama...but it was amazing to hear him at the very beginning stages of learning to talk. I haven't hear much of mamama since, I mostly hear dadada. It just figures huh?! It makes me wonder if dada will be his first word after all. Sam is also into blowing very wet raspberries...his little chin is a puddle of spit. I love these pictures of him. I think he looks like me in the first picture and Luke in the second!
1 comment:
It's been so fun following your blog, especially since my son is close in age to yours - the joke in our house is Jack says "dadadada" when he's happy and "mamamama" when he's getting fussy.
Post a Comment